Il Campo Scanto
Including the players, there are Eleven extant Covenants in the Tribunal.
- Magvillus-The Domus Magna of House Geurnicus and the central authority of the Quaesitors. Located in an near impenetrable fortress in the southern Apennine mountains in the Kingdom of Sicily.
- Harco-The Domus Magna of House Mercere and the central Hub of all Redcap communication, as well as Hermetic trade. Located in the Northwest of Italy
- Verdi-The Domus Magna of House Verditius. A bustling, sprawling complex of craftsmen and traders, though the Primus has been long absent. Located on the Island of Sardinia.
- Grey Senate-Located beneath the city of Rome, this collection of Necromancers and Jerbiton operate in the strictest of secrecy.
- Prospero – Located on a magical Island that seems to move about the Mediterean, this winter Covenant is equal parts Mysterious and Terrifying.
- Apri Caput – A small village outside of the city of Milan, towards the Alps, is more than it seems. This Summer Covenant was birthed from discoveries of ancient Mercurian temples and has grown in influence over the last century.
- Nigrum et Arcis – Located on the Western coast of Italy near Foggia, the ‘Black Tower’ is a Tremere covenant whose influence has waxed and waned over time but seems to be on the rise once more.
- Divolsa Rotuim – This Sicilian covenant was birthed during the Norman conquest of that Island and is the result of a fusion of invading Norman Tytalus and Flambeau Mages with a couple Local Hermetic Mages and some Sahir that joined the order.
- Luctatio – A Covenant principally of Tytalus and Jerbiton Mages, Location is located in Southern Italy near Lecce and survives on its trade connections and it’s reputation for surviving violent mundane upheaval.
- Literatus – Located in the Southern portions of the Papal States, this Covenant was founded by a 10th century Pope and has the support of the present Pontiff This powerful patron has brought it under the eye of many other covenants, and rumours abound.